The Regina Public Interest Research Group (RPIRG) will hold it’s annual AGM on Thursday, September 20th at 11:30am in the RIC Atrium. The AGM agenda can be found here, and our audited financial statements can be found here
All registered University of Regina students are members of RPIRG and are encouraged to attend to:
- be updated on what we’ve been up to in the past year
- vote on some key decisions (financial statements, auditor, policy changes, and more)
- learn more about what we do and how we serve students
- learn how you can get involved
- make recommendations to how we operate or what kind of programs you’d like to see
then stay for FREE PIZZA and a panel discussion: HOW TO WIN A TUITION FREEZE!
About the Panel:
This panel will include key student organizers from the the 2006/2007 fight for a province-wide tuition freeze and review of post secondary education in Saskatchewan. The discussion will focus on what worked, what didn’t, and what more could be done. We hope this recent example of a successful student movement will get current students thinking about what it means to mobilize, fight for, and win better access to education in 2018.