Apathy into Action: Exploring Issues and Organizing Actions is RPIRG’s Annual Social Justice Conference at the University of Regina.
Every year, sessions are organized over a number of days to engage students and the community in current issues impacting Regina, the U of R, and the world beyond our home. The goal of the conference is to introduce or provide information about these issues, as well as to equip students and community members with the skills needed to organize around these issues.
All sessions are FREE and open to students and the public!
2019 Apathy into Action Social Justice Conference will be held January 25-26!
Watch this space for details!
MORE (important) INFORMATION:
- The venue for all sessions is wheelchair accessible.
- There is an All Gender washroom located nearby in an adjacent building.
- Coffee and Tea will be provided both days free of charge.
- Registration is ONLY required for the Saturday workshops.
- A full lunch will be provided for registered participants on Saturday, Friday we will have pizzas ordered but if you have dietary restrictions or a big appetite you may want to bring a snack from home.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Julian at email@example.com!