Developing youth sustainability leaders of today and tomorrow
Young people care deeply about the fate of the planet, its people, and their future. This fantastic opportunity is targeted to university/college students and recent grads aged 19-30 years old, who are passionate about sustainability and want to make a difference in their community. Participants will deepen their sustainability understanding, enhance their confidence as leaders, and be empowered to develop and advance meaningful sustainability projects and social enterprises to address our pressing environmental, social, and economic challenges.
Spread the word: change makers wanted
Please help reach the current and emerging young leaders in your network. If you know youth who would be a good fit for this program, please pass this opportunity along to them via e-mail, social media, online, and any other channels available.
- Facebook event page: Join this event, and invite your contacts to the event to spread the word!
- Facebook posting: Incredible opportunity for #youth in #Saskatoon region, and across the #Prairies: Gain training, network, tools, mentorship & funding to lead #sustainability projects and social enterprises. Apply by Oct 18 @ http://bit.ly/ichamps.
- Twitter: Youth in #Saskatoon area: Gain training support & mentors 2 lead #sustainability projects & social enterprises. Apply @ http://bit.ly/ichamps
- LinkedIn: Attention youth in Saskatoon and across the Prairies: Gain training, networks, tools, mentorship & funding to lead sustainability projects & social enterprises. Apply by Oct 18 @http://bit.ly/ichamps.
- Poster: Pass it on or print it out.
Thanks for helping us make a difference in the community!
Impact is an initiative of the Natural Step & the Co-operators. Delivered in partnership with Futurpreneur Canada, Social Delta, SoJo, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives, Kinship Community Development, Next Up, RPIRG, Saskatchewan Co-operative Association, Saskatchewan Environmental Society, and the University of Saskatchewan.