RPIRG is creating a larger presence in our community by showing that our members (University of Regina students) are engaged, active citizens. We want YOU to attend events in our community and get volunteer hours for learning and engaging with other like-minded folks.
What’s in it for you?
- a way to attend the events you love and get credit
- the easiest volunteer gig you’ll ever find
- concrete volunteer experience with a reputable organization will add flavour to your resume
- certificates for loyal volunteers
- flexible hours to work around you’re wild schedule
What’s in it for us?
- RPIRG representation at community events
- supports our community and campus partners
- helps us foster engaged citizenship among our members
Have questions or need more information? Contact Emily Barber by e-mail at email@example.com or call 306-337-2420.
Ready to commit?