Join RPIRG, UR Sustainability, and Western Cycle for our Winter Cycling Workshop on Thursday, October 10th from 11:00am-12:30pm and 1:00pm-2:30pm in the RIC Atrium for workshops and discussions on Winter Cycling. Workshops will include:
– Bert from Western Cycle giving a talk on what kinds of gear to use for winter cycling
– What kind of equipment winter cycling requires
– Real life scenarios for winter cyclists and what to do in those situations
– Winter cycling issues on campus
– Opportunities to ask questions of current winter cyclists
– Much more!
The grand prize for attendees will be a brand new set of studded winter tires. Various other door prizes will also be given away.
If you’re a winter cyclist or are thinking about becoming one, then you certainly don’t want to miss this event.
If you have any questions about this event or would like more info, please feel free to email Alicia at email@example.com.