Winter Power Up is a series of skills sharing and issue session workshops which make up our annual social justice conference (formerly called Apathy into Action). These workshops take place every winter semester. Shake off the winter cold and power up your organizing skills for the year to come!
Every year, sessions are organized to engage students and the community in current issues impacting Regina, the U of R, and the world beyond our home. The goal of the conference is to introduce or provide information about local, national, and global justice issues, as well as to equip students and community members with the skills needed to organize around these issues.
All sessions are FREE and open to students and the public!
2020 Winter Power Up Workshop: Campaign Planning – Saturday Feb 1st 10am-5pm @ U of R (CK 187)! CLICK HERE registration information!
MORE (important) INFORMATION:
- The venue for all sessions is wheelchair accessible.
- There is an All Gender washroom located nearby.
- Coffee and Tea will be provided both days free of charge.
- Registration is ONLY required for the Saturday workshops.
- A full lunch will be provided for registered participants on Saturday
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Julian at email@example.com!