The Regina Public Interest Research Group (RPIRG), your social and environmental justice student centre, will hold its annual AGM on Thursday, September 19th at 11:30am in the URSU Multipurpose room. Please see the agenda here.
All members of RPIRG are encouraged to attend to:
- be updated on what we’ve been up to in the past year
- vote on some key decisions (financial statements, auditor, policy changes, and more)
- learn more about what we do and how we serve students
- learn how you can get involved
- make recommendations on how we operate or what kind of programs or events you’d like to see
After the meeting stay for the FREE PIZZA and sweet Fabric-Banner Making Workshop!
Who is a member of RPIRG? Anyone who is currently a registered UofR student (unless you have opted-out), and community members who have purchased a community membership.
About the workshop:
This hands-on workshop is designed to teach you how to build a large high quality fabric banner for all your campaign and direct action needs. The workshop will also provide information on banner messaging, tactics, and campaign strategies. As a hands-on example, we will be working together to make a high quality banner that reads “Education is a Right!” for use by any and all RPIRG members working to fight the rising cost of post-secondary education!
The workshop will take approximately 3 hours, but we understand if you need to come and go for classes and other commitments!
To access our meeting minutes, annual reports, and other information click here